Ideal for use as wrap, interleaving or carton liners plus a whole range of other applications. Polyfoam can support far heavier loads than bubble packaging without failing.
- Thermal Insulator
- Resistant to Water, Grease and Solvents (below 130°F)
- CFC/HCFC Free – Ozone Friendly
- Recyclable where Facilities exist
- Light Weight
- Heat Sealable
- Superior Cushioning Ability
- Moisture Repellent
- Lint & Dust Free
- Approved for Food Packaging
Polyfoam is generally sold by the roll. Rolls can be custom slit, perforated or converted to sheets. Anti-static is also available in some sizes.
|THICKNESS (INCH)||ROLL LENGTH (FEET PER RL)||STANDARD ROLL WIDTHS|
|1/4″||250′||48″, 60″, 72″|
|3/16″||350′||48″, 60″, 72″|
|1/8″||550′||48″, 60″, 72″|
|3/32″||750′||48″, 60″, 72″|
|1/16″||1250′||48″, 60″, 72″|
|1/32″||2000′||48″, 60″, 72″|
- Custom Sizes
- Foam Thickness from 1/32 – 1/8
- With or Without Lip and Tape
- Laminated or Non-Laminated
Polyfoam is available laminated to various films for increased strength and puncture resistance. Standard widths are 48″, 60″ and 72″. Rolls can be slit to narrower widths as required.