Industrial Band Sealer
Emplex MPS 7100 continuous band sealer sets the standard for bagging applications that require high speeds or heavy duty difficult to seal materials. The MPS 7100 hermetically seal bags and pouches at speeds up to 1000 inches (25.4 m) per minute and can be configured for manual, semi-automatic, or automatic loading. The sealing process can be adjusted to accommodate variations in material, ensuring reliable seal integrity on every bag. It can seal any heat sealable bag or pouch up to 12 mil/300 micron in thickness (6 mil/150 micron maximum when gusseted).
The MPS 7100 offers true plug and play capabilities for reliable, easy-to-use operation in any production environment. The MPS 7100 hermetically seals bags and pouches up to 2 lbs/907 gms without a conveyor. Should your bag or pouch exceed this weight, you can upgrade your MPS 7100 to a MPS 7500. The MPS 7500 is equipped with a stainless steel, food grade 6 in. x 6 ft (15.2 cm x 182.9 cm) conveyor with guide rails that is easily adjustable for any size bag. Larger conveyors are available as an option.
Be In Control of Your Processes With Comprehensive Visibility
The MPS 7100 is a low maintenance machine, with tool-less access to the seal section and modular components for easy expandability as production needs increase. All of our MPS machines come standard with an advanced touchscreen PLC that simplifies setting, monitoring, and tracking crucial controls like heat, seal pressure, and speed. Settings are available in imperial or metric measurements. The easy to use PLC provides routine maintenance and troubleshooting data and many user selectable preferences and management features.
Modular and Customizable
The MPS 7100 is a low maintenance machine with tool-less access to the seal section and modular components for easy expandability as production needs increase. Because your bag sealing needs are unique, the MPS 7100 is made to order with numerous user-selectable specifications and a comprehensive feature set. At no additional charge, you can configure your bag sealer’s infeed direction, sealer orientation, sealing width, type of pressure rollers, and electrical supply. Additional customizable options and equipment add-ons are available at competitive prices.
Legendary Plexpack quality and performance are built into every component to ensure consistent, precise operation and reliability 24/7. Emplex continuous band sealers deliver industry leading seal integrity on nearly any heat sealable soft, high density, ecological, or specialty film.
Key Benefits and Features
- Modular, made-to-order, user selections for electrical, infeed direction, sealer orientation, seal widths, seal band, pressure rollers
- Advanced, industrial touchscreen PC with imperial or metric settings and numerous user selectable preferences and productivity management tools.
- Tool-less access to sealing section
- 5 minute or less changeover of seal bands
- Cool down switch prolongs life of seal bands
- Clear Lexan guard for safe monitoring of seal section
- Small footprint
- Standalone flexibility
- Plug and play
- All machines tested to ANSI B-144 and CE marking standards.
- All parts UL/CSA approved
- Continuous band sealer for optimum performance, strong seals and long life.
Plexpack equipment add ons are modular and can be fitted to bag sealers anytime during the life of the machine.
- Front End Trimmer
- Trim Scrap Removal System
- Emboss Coder
- Ink Jet Printer
- Product Shelf (standard or custom sizes)
- Heavy Duty or Specialized Conveyors
- Robotic Handling Systems