Conveyorized Band Sealer
This line of bag and pouch sealers delivers fast, precise, and strong seals on bags and stand-up pouches. Both models offer true plug and play capabilities for reliable, easy-to-use performance for a variety of applications in any production environment. The MPS 6500 is low maintenance machine with easy access to the seal section and modular components for easy expandability as production needs increase.
The MPS 6500 hermetically seals bags and pouches over 2 lb/907 g with a stainless steel, food grade 6 in. x 6 ft (15.2 cm x 182.9 cm) conveyor and guide rails. The standard conveyor is adjustable and suitable for many bag sizes, while customizable conveyors are available to accommodate any bag size or weight.
Be In Control of Your Processes With Comprehensive Visibility
The MPS 6500 comes standard with an Industrial PC and easy to use 5.7″ color touchscreen interface that simplifies setting and monitoring crucial controls of heat, seal pressure, and speed. Settings are available in imperial or metric measurements. The easy to use touchscreen display provides routine preventative maintenance and troubleshooting data along with many user selectable preferences and management features.
Modular and Customizable
Because your bag sealing needs are unique, all MPS sealers are made to order with numerous user-selectable specifications and a comprehensive feature set. At no additional charge, you can configure your bag sealer’s infeed direction, sealer orientation, seal width, type of pressure rollers, and electrical supply. Additional customizable options and equipment add- ons are available at competitive prices
This makes our MPS models affordable solutions for packaging operations of any size and budget.
Quality You Can Be Certain Of
Plexpack quality and performance are built into every component to ensure consistent, precise operation and reliability 24/7. Emplex continuous band sealers deliver industry leading seal integrity on nearly any heat sealable soft, high density, ecological, or specialty film.
Equipment Add Ons
- Plexpack equipment add ons are modular and can be fitted to bag sealers anytime during the life of the machine.
- Bag Top Trimmer
- Trim Scrap Removal System
- Emboss Coder
- Ink Jet Printers
- Product Shelf (standard or custom sizes)
- Heavy Duty or Specialized Conveyors
- Robotic Handling Systems (automation)
- Preventative maintenance reminders
Key Benefits and Features
- Modular, made-to-order, user selections for electrical,
- Infeed direction, sealer orientation, seal widths and seal band pressure rollers
- Industrial PC and 5.7″ color touchscreen interface controls and displays sealing settings, numerous user selectable preferences and productivity management tools.
- Easy access to sealing section
- 5 minute or less changeover of seal bands Cool down mode pr
- Clear Lexan guard f of seal section
- Small footprint Continuous flexibil Plug and play
- All machines tested to ANSI/ PMMI B155.1-200 standards