High quality Polytubing in a variety of sizes. Polytubing allows you to make your bags any size you need.
Poly tube is a long continuous roll of poly designed to be heat sealed, stapled at either one or both ends. Use of a heat sealer is recommended for a professional look.
- MIL thickness ranging from 1 mil to 8 mil
- Widths: 2"" and up
- Average roll weight is 50 lb/roll ( varies with MIL thickness and width)
- Sold by weight (priced per lb.)
- Minimum quantities may apply for non-stock size
Size & Thickness Guidelines
- 1.5 mil Standard thickness (suitable for light weight packaging needs)
- 2 mil Medium thickness (suitable for packaging books, magazines, cloth, etc.)
- 4 mil Heavy (tough enough for gravel, nuts, bolts, screws and metal or wood items)
- 6 mil - 8mil Extra-Heavy (For tougher storing and packaging jobs. Excellent for wood chips, marbles, ice, hardware, toys, and auto parts.)